martes, 19 de enero de 2010

"Welcome to my blog"

Hello, Welcome to my blog! Here you can read about me and my work in my level 4 Efl.class.

My name’s Ninibeth Carolina. I’m from Maracaibo.I live in Maracaibo. I’m 18 years old and I study Industrial engineering at URBE .

I love music, dance, going to the movies,surfing the net, studying English, hanging out with my friends, stay with my family.

My dream is to travel to many cities around the world, and live in Roma with my family
. First I want to graduate from Engineering School and be a good engineer. I’d love to work in an important company and buy a house, get married and start a beautiful family.

About English, I love to learn new languages. English is very important. I can write well, but I need to practice more. The most difficult for me is speaking. I need to practice.

well,this has been a little big about me. No, you know me a little better. please, I want to make friends...would you be my friend? if you do... leave a comment...


love and peace...
Ninibeth Berdugo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario